Brand Activation Manager
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Dublin are currently looking to recruit a Brand Activation Manager for their site.
Main Accountabilities include;
Strategic Brand Planning
- Work with and feed into long-term strategic brand plans which originate through regional marketing (based in UK) providing expertise on local market, consumer, shopper and competitive landscape.
- Identify risks and opportunities either short or long-term that may impact brand.
- Work within the company’s integrated marketing communications framework and ensure implementation of appropriate strategy for brand for Ireland via identification of local unmet needs.
- Development of optimum PR and influencer strategy to drive beauty agenda.
- Devise and deploy professional strategy incorporating short and long-term brand vision.
Monitor the Market / Insights
- Be knowledgeable on syndicated data use and interpretation
- Responsible for in-depth Market Share Tracking on channel and customer and discuss relevant actions with the Customer Account Management and Regional Marketing Teams respectively.
- Provide Hub Marketing with competitive information & lead local challenges.
- Continuous market screening & reporting to hub and local internal
- Provide recommendations on potential actions required
- Use data to assess success of previous campaigns/ initiatives and recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Initiate shopper related research and action plan.
Optimize New Product Development launches
- Accurately size and assess NPD opportunity within Irish market.
- Apply NPI 360 activation pack and enable channel specific presentation & implementation.
- Devise pricing strategy based on consumer insight and competitive set.
- Actively engage influencers to drive awareness and recommendations around Skincare NPD.
- Monitor and evaluate actual vs targets (across distribution, sales, profit, share) and suggest corrective actions where needed.
Develop and implement Local Activation Plan
- Develop and deploy a local Activation Plan for the brand, based on planned NPI roll-outs or defined strategic brand plans.
- Ensure execution of the plan per channel and customer based on local knowledge (trade windows, lead times, key account agreements) and in timely alignment and coordination with consumer facing activation.
- Provide pharmacy and mass sales teams with brand education and relevant detailing material.
- Develop and provide monitoring and evaluation of campaign performance towards consumers and across channels as well as customers on key activities.
- Own local activity overview and secure synchronization of shopper/trade facing activities with consumer plans
Manage local marketing budgets
- Challenge where appropriate to ensure spend is optimised
- Make recommendations for fund diversion where necessary.
- Oversee creation and management of Purchase order process.
- PR & Influencer: Execute and evaluate PR and influencer activity for the brand
- Sampling/WOM: Execute and evaluate sampling or WOM activity for the brand
- Be responsible for sign-off and approval of all local in-market communication material.
- University Degree in Business Administration
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & SAP
- Min 3 years’ experience in relevant marketing/ commercial role
- Demonstrated cycle of success in brand strategy management
- Strong data analytical capacity
- Proven ability to manage complexity in role
- Experience of working with PR agencies and specifically influencers
For further information on this Brand Activation Manager role in Dublin please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval