Strong Business Analyst required for exciting multi-national expansion in Cork. You should be from a PMO background ideally business project management with strong stakeholder management with six sigma or Prince2 / PMP qualified. You will review the ?as-is? process analysis mapping the ?to-be? process design and complete Business Requirements documentation ensuring alignment to the business strategy. You will work with the Information Technology (IT) team on system analysis and may assist in integration and testing of new solutions, process and transition streamlining. You will get great exposure working on high profile projects, coaching and collaboration with colleagues is a key responsibility of this role.
- Working on multiple key projects
- Support the business in identifying the organization/BU needs and formulate next steps to support the business.
- Understanding business change needs, assessing business impact changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Work with cross functional teams and on multiple projects to understand current state and assist in creating future state to develop business case.
- Co-ordination and facilitation of Process workshops with cross functional teams, the goal of which is to document the ?as-is? processes and identification of areas for improvement.
- Support projects with the development of Business Requirements, Testing and training material and provide on-going support to team and customers.
- Completion of all Project Management & Change Management Documentation.
- Maintains awareness of business analysis trends and emerging standards and communicate to the team, as necessary
- Be able to work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues
You will receive fantastic support within the organisation and become part of a newly created expanding team providing you with strong career growth within this blue chip multi-national. You will receive very strong training and a clear career development path.
- 5- 8+ years experience in a similar type analytical role within a multinational organisation
- Experience in business and process analysis and an ability to comfortably engage with Technical teams in support of objectives.
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent in the field of business administration, finance or Information Systems
- Ideally have a qualification in Business Analysis or project management
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in managing requirements changes and performing impact analysis
- Excellent understanding of project management and software development life cycle concepts
- Able to effectively facilitate meetings with remote participants
- Experience of working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- An accomplished communicator both verbal and written.
- Logical and efficient with keen attention to detail and organisation
- Confident, highly self-motivated and self directed
- Has worked in a matrix organisation
- Degree Qualified
- Knowledge of project management tools
- MS Office
- Prince 2/Project Management Professional certificate/equivalent
Please note some travel is required
Can you demonstrate strong business project management skills? Can you work independently but also collaboratively with a high energy and talented team of people?
Please contact Carmel for more information on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval