Telephone: 086 1070950
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst for their site.
- You will be responsible for analysing business processes, systems, and services in a global company environment to understand the as-is landscape and map the scenarios and systems to support our anticipated growth.
- You will work with product management and other stakeholders to define and prioritise stories in the solution backlog, create user requirement stories, acceptance criteria and ensure that stories are ready for development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or 5 years of equivalent IT work experience
- At least 5 years of experience with business process analysis
- At least 5 years of experience with large scale, enterprise applications
- Have worked on an Agile team
Be expected to show us some of the following as well
- Where you led deep dives into systems and services in an enterprise environment.
- Used a systematic methodology to investigate and improve complex systems.
- Your great design and problem-solving skills
- Instances where you’ve owned and delivered projects of increasing technical complexity
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Genuine interest in designing, analysing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Effective collaboration skills, experience in creating technical partnerships across teams
For further information on this Business Analyst role in Limerick please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.