Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst for their site.
The business analyst is responsible for helping the organisation to reach its goals by supporting the delivery of solutions in the complaint handling and post market surveillance space, that align to business objectives and provide continuous value to the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Determine problems and opportunities within the complaint handling process and supporting systems
- Identify business needs and recommend viable solutions to meet those needs and support strategic decision making
- Elicit, analyse, specify, communicate and manage requirements and other product information for the chosen complaint handling platforms
- Identify and understand the impact of the proposed solution on the organization's operations
- Partner with IT in delivering solutions on time and on budget
- Define benefits and approaches for measuring and realizing value
- Analyse the results of solution implementation to determine effectiveness and capture lessons learned
- Evaluate customer business needs, thus contributing to strategic planning of information systems and technology directions;
- Assist in determining the strategic direction of the organization;
- Liaise between major internal customers and IT during preliminary installation and testing of new products and services ;
- We value fact based decision making; must be highly enumerative with an aptitude for analysis.
- Excellent communicator (verbal, written) with the ability to describe and educate based on available data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through mentoring others and maintaining strong links with other departments.
- Demonstration of strong influencing skills at all levels of the organization
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm
- A track record of working in multifunctional teams
- Experience of working with international stakeholders
- Innovative, with a strong ability to identify pain points and potential solutions.
- Self-starter; possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- Detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
- Third Level relevant business/IT qualification or equivalent
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS programs essential
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in regulated industry with GxP complaint systems
- Experience with QMS including Complaint Handling applications an advantage
- Proven track record in delivering KPI’s in a changing environment.
- Solid understanding of and experience in International sales distribution and logistics.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent Project management skills
- Interaction with sites on different time zones may occasionally require out of hours working
For further information on this Business Analyst role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 091 730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval