Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst for their site.
Provide Business System support services to all functions across the site, for both new and existing functionality in key systems - Qlikview, SAP, Business Information Warehouse, Custom Applications
- Design and implementation of Reporting and Visual Management solutions that help users analyze and take action on data.
- Develop and maintain custom reports and interactive dashboards to deliver insights across the organization.
- Work closely with internal customers and other stakeholders to understand business processes, gather and document project requirements and translate theses into functional specifications.
- Manage project execution from concept to completion.
- Complete thorough testing of new systems and system updates ensuring quality and accuracy of Data.
- Document all updates including user requirements, process flows, data flows, help manuals, troubleshooting guides, system specifications, user acceptance testing.
- Provide end User Support, troubleshoot issues and handle ad-hoc queries requested from business users.
- Integrate and cleanse data from multiple sources to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with internal stakeholders to ensure information is presented logically and consistently.
- Identify and investigate new technology to improve efficiencies in the manufacturing environment.
- Identify areas for process improvement and establish effective and efficient business practices.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- HETAC Level 8 in a related discipline, with 3 years? experience in systems analysis\reporting\testing.
- Experience of the software development lifecycle and methodologies.
- Experience gathering and analyzing business requirements.
- Strong proficiency with analytical tools such as Excel, Access, programming, or statistics programs.
- Qlikview, Tableau, or other Business Intelligence platform experience.
- Proficiency in SQL with knowledge of database concepts, querying, design, integration and ability to analyze large datasets efficiently.
- Software Development, .Net, HTML.
- Data Integration from Databases and Excel.
- SharePoint ? Info Path.
- SAP knowledge.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail & data accuracy.
- Excellent understanding of Business Processes and best practices in a regulated environment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present results of complex analysis clearly and effectively to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects and deliverables against deadlines.
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
For further information on this Business Analyst role in Galway please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval