Telephone: 021 2066287
Title: Business Analyst ? Channel Revenue Management
Who are the client?
Our client designs personal peripherals to help people enjoy a better experience with the digital world. They provide a more intuitive way of interacting with a personal computer. They are a customer focused company, ensuring customer satisfaction in relation to digital devices. Their designers and engineers set their sights on how they can create a better experience with those devices ? richer, more comfortable, more fun, more productive, more convenient and more delightful!
What?s opportunities are available to me?
You will have the opportunity to work for a leading global IT company that places special emphasis on products for PC navigation, gaming, Internet communications, digital music and home-entertainment control. Our client believes that anyone can have the best idea. They are innovators, creators and designers. You will challenge yourself, and believe that success is never final. Our client believes in pushing the limit, because great is not good enough.
What will I be doing?
The role of the business analyst is to work with the companys business partners in Sales / Marketing and Finance to identify improvements and deliver quality solutions to their organization. It also involves collaboration with other teams such as Development and our Business Intelligence Teams to give direction and support in the delivery of solutions.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years Oracle EBS implementation or Support experience, with proven delivery execution experience in at least 2 full cycle implementations at a Functional lead level.
- Prior industry experience in a relevant business area would also be beneficial.
- Experience should include significant knowledge and detailed skills in the Oracle Financial Applications, Oracle R12 platform or equivalent application.
- Knowledge of the different seeded offer types and associated functionality including Lumpsum Offers, Sell In Accruals, Sell Through Accruals, Sell in Volume, Sell Through Volume, On Invoice Offers, and Indirect Special Price Requests.
- Knowledge of key accounting events, offer creation and the generation of accruals, claim settlement and the reversal of accrual commitments.
- Integration into Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payables for Claim Settlement via Credit Memos and AP Invoices respectively.
- Good technical awareness.
- Ability to convert Business Requirements into detailed functional specifications.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player, and enjoy working in an environment that requires continuous learning.
- Liaise with Oracle Applications counterparts globally across different teams.
- Working with 3rd Party vendors for technical support on technical issues.
- Provision of support for existing Sales and Marketing Applications and resolving issues raised.
- Experience with Business Process Improvement initiatives. Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives ? take ownership and participate in projects which will ultimately result in the achievement of global standard processes.
- Flexible to work out of regular working hours, if needs be.
Education & Qualifications
- Degree in Management Information Sciences or Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing applications ideally Channel Revenue management or equivalent applications.
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting and key finance modules such as Receivables, Payables and General Ledger.
- Project Management Certification like PMP would be an added advantage.
For further information on this role in Cork please contact Carmel on 021 2066287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie