Business Analyst (Junior) - 12 months supporting BC2
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an Business Analyst (Junior) for their site.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a maintenance CMMS coordinator to join our expanding team in Cork to help support this expansion.
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the project management team to prioritizes
- Coordinate and manage the upload of data to the site ERP system
- Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
- Manage the process and control of documentation for the project
- Planning and scheduling of maintenance tasks including content management and structure of the CMMS maintenance and calibration plans
- Communication skills written and oral.
- Project management skills.
- Broad understanding of compliance requirements/GMP.
- Ability to work in a team environment of professionals with diverse skills and competencies spanning business and technical areas.
- Ability to adopt and deploy best practices and industry innovations.
- SAP experience
For further information on this Business Analyst (Junior) role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.