Business Analyst / Product Owner
Job ID: JOB-12657
Senior Business Systems Analyst / Product Owner
Our leading medical device client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst / Product Owner to join their global team. This role can be worked remotely
Your responsibilities include:
- Work alongside product owners, architects & developers to design, test, validate, implement new capabilities, and sustain existing capabilities in product labelling & localization
- Manage projects by applying agile project management principles, working with internal and external cross-functional groups
- Contribute to detailed analysis and documentation of business requirements using agile methodologies
- Assure quality of IT systems by developing and executing test specifications, and implementing test and quality plans in accordance standard software quality procedures
- Maintain rigorous change control
- Provide oversight for sustaining activities including day-to-day support, system maintenance and problem management
- Gain an in-depth working knowledge of existing technologies and touch points with other enterprise level systems
- Enhance, maintain & support the documentation of enterprise solutions through the SDLC according to IT processes & procedures
- Create well-written systems documentation, user stories and presentations
- Create and provide quality training material for user assistance and system usage
- Resolve issues by working with business partners and project teams to find acceptable solutions
- Work closely with site and global resources during testing and execution of changes to existing applications and enterprise-level systems
- Support product launches and rollouts.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience defining requirements, testing, validation and execution using agile development methods
- Experience of managing projects involving internal and external cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience of proactive IT applications management including day to day support, systems maintenance, disaster recovery and problem management
- Proven experience working in a regulated environment with quality systems including strong documentation skills
- Familiar with quality assurance and documentation practices within software development
- Experience supporting 3rd party enterprise scale systems.
- Strong analytical problem solving & trouble shooting skills
- Able to work adaptively in a self-directed & motivated manner
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Passion for learning, growing your skills, taking on interesting work & challenging problems.
- Take end to end ownership of the work items from initiation to closure
- Technical Sills: Understand Technology stack involved. Should be able to understand / interpret how various software modules interact with each other and the associated impacts
- Knowledge of Manufacturing, Product Labelling and / or Product Localization solutions is preferred
- Proficient with Jira and other Atlassian tools for agile lifecycle management is preferred
- Experience of Product Ownership is preferred. Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into requirements for the Technical teams.
For further information on this Business Systems Analyst role in Ireland please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12718 Senior Supply Chain Planner We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12646 Quality Team Lead Take a look at this excellent opportunity with our…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12619 Packaging Engineering Manager Permanent position Galway Exciting new role for a Packaging Engineering Manager to join one of…