Business Analyst – SAP – Remote
Job ID: JOB-12512
Business Analyst – SAP – Remote
My leading medical device client is looking for an experienced Functional Analyst to support SAP Capital Service Mgmt (SM) and Plant Maintenance functionality and associated end-to-end business process through SalesForce.com bolt-on Service Max Solution. This role is part of our business transformation program named Magellan (S4 HANA business transformation) within a global SAP Center of Excellence. This person will be the primary technical owner, which includes development, enhancement, documentation, and support of system functionality in SAP and partnership with ServiceMax development team. In addition, the person will analyse, design, document, test and deliver business systems and Information System process solutions to meet business requirements.
- Understand customer’s business implications and incorporate understanding into technical and process improvement recommendations
- Evaluate change requests for feasibility, and adherence to global design. Focus on resolution tracking and problem escalation.
- Support Capital Service Management work stream activities, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Performing SAP S4 System Configuration
- Resolve technical issues including diagnosis of problem, recommendations for workarounds and defect correction
- Analyse, design, construct, test, and implement system or application enhancements, recommending alternatives when multiple options are available
- Create and maintain all required technical documentation per IS methodology and processes
- Demonstrate technical leadership by staying current on new technologies
- Lead project work stream activities, working with internal and external cross-functional groups
- May lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups
- Adhere to project plans, tasks, and deliverables; identify dependencies and resource requirements
- Appropriately communicate project status, escalate issues, and manage timelines and action items
- Provide subject matter expertise in S4 Service Management and interface to ServiceMax.
- Writing system/user documentation and training end users on functionality
- Production Support – Troubleshooting system issues, analyzing processes, recommending course of action.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (level 8)
- 6+ years’ experience with SAP modules
- Experience with S4 service core processes with ability to bridge the gap between current functionality and future functionality for service management
- In depth functional and configuration expertise in SAP SM (Service Management) which includes SAP SD (Sales and Distribution experience) along with SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) modules
- Experience working with Notifications and Service Orders/Preventive Maintenance/Sales processes/Contract and Warranty processes and pricing
- Experience with integrations to/from ServiceMax along with functional knowledge of ServiceMax objects and how they relate to SAP
- Previous experience as a leading member of a large enterprise SAP development team with assignments in all phases of the software lifecycle
- Knowledge of pricing, credit management, customer master, and other basic demand functionality required
- Proven ability to quickly troubleshoot issues in SAP program/transactions using a sound and logical approach to deliver a valid solution
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with people in other areas across the enterprise to accomplish desired outcomes
- Deep technical acumen in S4 Service Management module
- Technical leadership
- Design oriented
- Technical Documentation Skills
- Analytical in use of technology and troubleshooting
- Manage product direction and implementation
- Work closely and partner with Architects / Senior Architects
- Experience with Medical Device or Life Sciences beneficial
- Exposure to Agile & Product Team Methodology a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including oral, written, and listening skills with a track record of communicating complex concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff, including at senior executive levels
- A positive attitude, innovative and creative thinker.
- Responsible risk taking and risk management.
For further information on this Business Analyst role in Ireland please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…