Business analyst / Application support analyst
Our client a leading online retailer is looking to recruit a business analyst / level 2 application support specialist to support automation of the processes underpinning data capture and integration of their rapidly expanding vendor base.
- Develop intimate understanding of existing data flows and automated and manual interfaces between eProcurement platform and the vendor base
- Provide technical support to the vendor management team troubleshooting issues and providing technical guidance on fixes
- Support EDI step with European suppliers
- Develop a strategy and project roadmap to drive greater automation of data exchange between the vendor base and eProcurement platform.
- As business analyst take responsibility for the analysis, requirements gathering, solution definition, functional specification and coordination of solution delivery for automation projects identified.
- Work with the development team to manage solution implementation.
- Role reports directly to EU Supplier Implementation Manager
Education and experience:
- Knowledge & Experience & Skills
- Hold a third level Business, IT or equivalent.
- Must have a 3- 5 yrs. Business Analyst / L2 support specialist experience ideally with experience of B2B / B2C software implementations.
- Must have strong SQL skills
- Experience with Data exchange, connections or EDI
- Must have strong analytical skills, and excellent business process design skills
- Must have Project Management experience
- Strong Stakeholder management skills required
- Must be available to travel occasionally
- Must have proven time management skills and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Willing to take accountability and responsibility and able to make sound decisions in a dynamic environment
- Fluency in a second European language highly desirable but not essential
For further information on this Business analyst / Application support analyst role in Galway please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval