Business Analyst – Validation
Job ID: JOB-12640
Business Analyst – Validation
Our leading technology client based in Limerick are looking for a Business Analyst to join the team due to company growth. This role can be worked remotely with bi-monthly site visits
Reporting to our Product Manager, the Business Analyst is responsible for providing technical expertise and guidance on validation methodologies and acting as a subject matter expert within the research and development team.
The majority of your time will be spent supporting the R&D team and working with many SMEs to deliver documented insight into the functionality needed within the application to facilitate our customers and industry partners. The business analyst should have a strong subject matter understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, specifically around validation methodology.
In addition, the business analyst will have an aptitude for understanding data and analytics while interpreting industry data to deliver solutions that drive insight and decision making.
The Business Analyst Team is focused on supporting the business through the design and delivery of solutions for the core business issues faced by customers. The role of the Business Analyst is to help identify the source of the business issues met and leverage industry data and analytics to deliver solutions based on how these components drive successful outcomes. These include focusing on CSV, cleaning validation, method validation, electronic batch management, etc.
Provide technical and functional expertise across validation methodologies. Serve as validation methodologies SME for the research and development team.
Develop detailed requirements (business, user, process, system requirements – functional and non-functional) and establish traceability to the business vision.
Facilitate discovery sessions and business process workshops. Be able to diagram and elaborate current & future state application workflows in detail.
Research issues and assist in outlining enhancements for the resolution.
Develop and maintain technical documentation and present it to stakeholders when necessary.
Be forward-thinking in leveraging new features, functions, and product enhancements.
Gather insight from customers, the marketplace and internal stakeholders to provide a broad view of any area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong validation experience across the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Market analysis, product comparison, and proposal experience
- Robust Business Analysis and Project Management skills
- High proficiency in verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented. Must be able to manage multiple activities and/or projects concurrently effectively.
- Comfortable in working with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of traditional agile methodologies, including Scrum, Waterfall, or Kanban
- Experience working independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
Nice to Haves
Experience in using the application within a pharmaceutical company.
Working knowledge of Azure DevOps/JIRA or similar Agile tools
For further information on this Business Analyst role in Limerick please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12718 Senior Supply Chain Planner We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12646 Quality Team Lead Take a look at this excellent opportunity with our…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12619 Packaging Engineering Manager Permanent position Galway Exciting new role for a Packaging Engineering Manager to join one of…