Telephone: 086 0449371
Business Applications Analyst
Our client, a company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Business Applications Analyst for their site.
Why this role
- Leading medical device company in Galway
- Fast career progression
- Excellent slaary and benefits package
- Excellent onsite facilities
- Fun multicultural environment
- Top employer in Galway
- Ensure efficient deployment of standard business processes & applications
- Deploy standard business processes & applications within sites and shared services.
- Train & support business users.
- Ensure functional & technical coherence between Group standards and local implementation.
- Collects business needs and best practices
- Collect, specify, promote and pilot new business features not yet covered by standards.
- If necessary specify and implement local solutions to cover local needs.
- Exchange and capitalize best practices with others business analysts.
- Measure payback and benefits though physical indicators
- Follow subsequent progress of business indicators in line with project IAR.
What do I need
- 3rd Level qualification in Information Systems area is desirable.
- SAP related training
- Understanding of Business Systems, with particular emphasis on Financial and Logistical flows.
- Real knowledge of Information Systems
- Previous Change management experience
- Working knowledge of database structures and administration.
- Previous experience of SAP and EDI workflows
For further information on this Business Applications Analyst role in please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.iePlease Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval