Our client in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Director for their site.
Identify, qualify, develop and close new business opportunities which result in successful, profitable and long term client relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and aggressively pursue new business opportunities to generate new revenue primarily in the financial services sector, in addition to corporate clients across life sciences, IT, heavy equipment and manufacturing sectors.
- Using consultative selling, articulate an executive vision of how solutions can benefit potential customers using both verbal and written communications.
- Demonstrates commercial acumen and understanding of client?s business needs, identifying where suite of services can offer value.
- Develop and write customer tender documents and RFP?s ensuring realistic client expectations are set and successful achievement of bid.
- Support the marketing department with their lead generation activities.
- Rapidly engage with prospects / clients to identify their requirements and potential business opportunities. Meet and present customized project solutions and cost estimates.
- Continuously keep abreast of industry, market and competitor developments in order to grow and develop the business. Develop and maintain extensive product and industry knowledge.
- Achieve and exceed minimum agreed sales quotas.
- Work closely with key functional team members in order to pursue and close business opportunities which ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- 3 + years? experience in the translation and localization industry
- Ideally with experience of business development and sales to the financial services sector
- Proven track record of consistently achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Experienced in navigating large complex organisations
- Proven experience of the sales life cycle (lead generation through to business closing) of large, corporate, long term deals
- Excellent IT solutions and services knowledge, including web technologies, databases, DTP services, translation memory tools, etc.
- Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships between both internal & external contacts
- Strong commercial acumen with a proven ability to effectively understand client business needs and provide solutions
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strategic, pro-active planner and forward thinker
- Demonstrated perseverance with clients with a desire to exceed their expectations
- International travel may be required
For further information on this Business Development Director role in Galway please contact Carmel Holmes on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval