Telephone: 021 2066287
Who are the client
Our client is a leading medical device company in Galway. This role reports to the Director of Business Development & Strategy, with a focus on but not limited to Balloon Catheters, Finished Devices, Asia Growth & Emerging Therapies.
Why this role
- High performing culture focused on exceeding customer expectations internally and externally.
- Energetic, assertive, working with a sense of urgency where commitments matter.
- Strong team spirit, proud, selfless, encouraging others and celebrating wins collectively.
- Driven by continuous improvement, leading by example with an ongoing desire to be the best.
- Competitve salary and benefits package
What Will I Be Doing
- This role reports to the Director of Business Development & Strategy, with a focus on but not limited to Balloon Catheters, Finished Devices, Asia Growth & Emerging Therapies
- Formulate winning proposals for large, complex opportunities in assigned growth area.
- Understand customer therapies and their end-markets, and proactively identify opportunities and approaches to capture new revenue.
- Develop business investment models to support large proposals.
- Responsible for delivery of an assigned element of the global Interventional revenue budget. Effectiveness of role will be measured against sales target.
- 20% of time customer facing, and directly support the sales process.
What do I need
- Primary qualification in business, engineering or technical discipline.
- 8-10 years' experience with component and delivery system technologies, and in roles with a track record of achievements.
- A self-starter, entrepreneurial, creative in nature and an agent of change.
- Ability to create and implement business development strategies.
- Flexible, determined, passionate with a desire to exceed expectations.
- International experience and personality geared toward Inclusion & Diversity
- Previous technical experience Medical's Interventional products preferable
- Previous commercial experience of researching, developing and/or selling complex business proposals an advantage.