Telephone: 086 0449371
Business Development Manager (Food Ingredients)
Our client, a leading food company in Dublin are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for their site.
Why this role
- Competitve salary and bonus
- Expanding company
- Great location
- Fast career progression
What will I be doing
- The successful incumbent will have experience at dealing with the senior personnel in Food Manufacturing organisations, and have experience in Technical Sales.
- This is an opportunity for a person who is talented and ambitious to successfully lead the company in its next growth phase
What do I need
- A person with commercial acumen with third level qualifications preferably
- Minimum of 7-10 years' experience in the FMCG industry with a proven track record of building business in tough trading conditions.
- Experienced in managing trading relationships at the highest level with Food Manufacturing Companies.
- Demonstrated success in the development and launch of new products that achieved sustained sales after launch.
- Ability to identify gaps and achieve listings with new customers.
- Be familiar with research in identifying consumer needs and behaviours in the ingredients landscape.
- Entrepreneurial approach with outstanding business acumen who brings clarity and vision to the table
For further information on this Business Development Manager role in Dublin please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval