Business Excellence Manager (Operational Excellence / Continuous Improvement)
Job ID: JOB-11947
Business Excellence Manager (Operational Excellence/Continuous Improvement) Our client a leading pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Business Excellence Manager (Operational Excellence/Continuous Improvement) for their Cork plant. In this role, you will be part of the Leadership team and you will manage the implementation of the overall Operational Excellence strategy for the site and in partnership with Key Responsibilities Include:
- You will establishe and deliver an OpEx (Operational Excellence) and C.I strategy and mindset for the site.
- Provide leadership utilizing Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to develop and lead key business initiatives for continuous improvement, productivity, quality, and cost improvement projects.
- Mentor Black Belts, Green Belts and other personnel on Lean and Six Sigma methodologies including coaching and training of all personnel on Operational Excellence tools and techniques
- Drive change and process improvement initiatives and assist management team with developing the business case to identify key improvement opportunities that are aligned with business priorities.
- Coordinate Process Improvement Teams (PIT) reviews and actions
- Liaise with the Global Operational Excellence Organisation, Benchmark with other sites and industries on Business Excellence initiatives
- Drive and influence the global Business Excellence strategy.
- Education & Experience:
- A Bachelors Degree in Science, Engineering or Business and be Green Belt Qualified (Having your Black Belt certification is desirable)
- You will have proven experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment with 5 + years’ experience with the design and installation of process equipment & facilities in the pharmaceutical industry (Desirable) or medical device industry
- In addition, you will have 5 + years’ experience in business / operational excellence in manufacturing/pharmaceutical environment leading and influencing operational excellence strategy
- Hands-on experience applying lean manufacturing, 6-Sigma, and advanced planning and control methods is necessary for this role
- As is proven capability to manage and implement change management programs with practical knowledge and experience in functioning as a Project Lead and/or Project Team member
For further information on this Business Excellence Manager (Operational Excellence/Continuous Improvement) role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…