Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client, a medical company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Analyst for their site.
- The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the development of business intelligence reporting and analysis across the company, specialising in the customer service function.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of value add reporting for the customer service function
- Standardise and centralise reporting processes.
- Support business decision making by providing key and insightful analysis to business/function leaders
- Engage with business/function leaders to provide strategic analysis on a variety of projects related to the company
- Utilise business knowledge and reporting processes/systems to drive cross functional operational improvements
- Align Business Intelligence with company Business Imperatives
Education / Skills
- Strong analytical and procedure mapping skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable.
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
- Third Level Degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years' experience working in an analytical role
- SAP experience an advantage
- Experience in Qlikview or similar reporting tools is an advantage
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to understand and summarise data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and drive projects across functions is essential.
- Must be able to successfully perform multiple tasks with strict deadlines, organize work effectively, reprioritize as new demands arise, and maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to work with a team in a matrix environment
- Ability to work with the commercial business units in different time zones.
- The ability to achieve tight deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Excellent MS Excel skills
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval