Telephone: 086 0449371
Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Analyst for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the development of business intelligence reporting and analysis across the group, specialising in the customer service function.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of value add reporting for the customer service function.
- Standardise, centralise and automate reporting processes.
- Support business decision making by providing key and insightful analysis to business/function leaders.
- Engage with business/function leaders to provide strategic analysis on a variety of projects related to Abbott Business.
- Utilise business knowledge and reporting processes/systems to drive cross functional operational improvements.
- Contribute to measurably improve our customer’s experience.
- Create ad hoc reporting as necessary to support short term projects.
- Align Business Intelligence with Business Imperatives.
- AIL values fact based decision making; must be highly enumerative with an aptitude for analysis.
- Strong analytical and procedure mapping skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable.
- Demonstration of strong influencing skills at all levels of the organization.
- Innovative, with a strong ability to identify pain points and potential solutions.
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
- SAP reporting experience required.
- Expert in Excel, and experience of other MS programs essential.
- Business Warehouse reporting experience desirable.
- QlikView experience desirable.
- Proven abilities in creativity and innovation.
- Detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues.
- Demonstrated administrative, written and verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Third Level Degree or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge of Customer Service processes within a similar company.
- Strong understanding of Customer Service KPI’s.
- Experience of CRM and call centre reporting.
- Proven track record in the design and building of performance reports in a customer service environment.
- Proven track record in delivering KPI’s in a changing environment.
- Ability to understand and summarise data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and drive projects across functions is essential.
- Must be able to successfully perform multiple tasks with strict deadlines, organize work effectively, reprioritize as new demands arise, and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with a team in a matrix environment.
- Ability to work with commercial business units in different time zones.
For further information on this Business Intelligence Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.