Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Analyst for their site.
The reporting analyst is responsible for creating and developing key reports required by the International commercial and CS teams.
Focus on continuous improvement opportunities that will drive a better customer experience.
Responsible for liaising with the Commercial team, warehouse and manufacturing personnel and customer service to get the correct data.
- Develop reporting and logic for new reporting and enhancements to existing reports.
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to identify trends and opportunities
- Identify and assess patterns, trends and root causes
- Create ad hoc reporting as necessary to support short term projects
- Provide coaching and training support in cross-skilling and developing the International CS team
- Contribute to measurably improve our customer’s experience.
- Support CS Management team to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System.
- Keep appropriate records of all support activities and ensure such records meet and exceed any audit requirements/standards.
- Perform International Customer Service Specialist duties as required.
- In order to interact with sites on different time zones occasional out of hours working may be required
- We value fact based decision making; must be highly enumerative with an aptitude for analysis.
- Proven track record in the design and building of performance and revenue reports in a customer service environment.
- A track record of working in multifunctional teams
- Experience of working with international stakeholders
- Planning, problem solving, negotiations and facilitation should be core competencies
- Clear communicator (verbal, written) with the ability to describe, educate based on available data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through mentoring others and maintaining strong links with other departments.
- Demonstration of strong influencing skills at all levels of the organization
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm
- A proven record of delivering exceptional customer service and setting the pace for those around them.
- Innovative, with a strong ability to identify pain points and potential solutions.
- Self-starter; possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- SAP reporting experience required.
- Expert in Excel, Ms Project, and other MS programs essential.
- Business Intelligence and Business Warehouse reporting experience desirable
- Qlik View experience desirable
- Proven abilities in creativity and innovation
- Detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
- Demonstrated administrative, written and verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Expert knowledge of Customer Service processes within Alere or in a similar company
- Strong understanding of Customer Service KPI’s
- Proven track record in delivering KPI’s in a changing environment.
- CRM experience desirable.
- Solid understanding of and experience in International sales distribution and logistics.
- Excellent Project management skills
- Third level relevant business qualification or associated discipline.
For further information on this Business Intelligence Analyst role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 091 730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval