Business Intelligence Architect
Job ID: JOB-12050
Business Intelligence Architect
My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a BI Architect to join their BI Team in Kilkenny in their state of the art Global Technology Centre
The Business Intelligence Architect will provide vision and direction to the International Business Intelligence Dashboards reporting to the Chief Information Officer and Business Intelligence Director.
The candidate for this position will be a visionary individual who can lead the Business Intelligence Team to produce the organisation’s key dashboards approved by the Business Intelligence Committee
Ultimately, the successful applicant will ensure the database architecture Chief Information Officer and Business Intelligence Director, whilst also applying their skill set to report/present and prepare information.
The role of a data architect is that of a visionary leader in an organization. A data architect roles and responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing an overall organizational data strategy that is in line with business processes. The strategy includes data model designs, database development standards, implementation and management of data warehouses and data analytics systems.
- Identifying data sources, both internal and external, and working out a plan for data management that is aligned with organizational data strategy.
- Coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors for the smooth functioning of the enterprise data system.
- Managing end-to-end data architecture, from selecting the platform, designing the technical architecture, and developing the application to finally testing and implementing the proposed solution.
- Planning and execution of big data solutions using technologies such as Hadoop. In fact, the big data architect roles and responsibilities entail the complete life-cycle management of a Hadoop Solution.
- Defining and managing the flow of data and dissemination of information within the organization.
- Integrating technical functionality, ensuring data accessibility, accuracy, and security.
- Conducting a continuous audit of data management system performance, refine whenever required, and report immediately any breach or loopholes to the stakeholders.
- Lead by example, participate and assist with projects. Able to provide coaching / mentor others. Able to work with project leadership in a cooperative manner.
- Communicates to make process improvements or complete projects.
- Ability to function independently, understanding criticality of business function impacts to other processes.
- Ability to work well under deadlines and pressure
- Problem solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting objectives are required
- Ability to communicate clearly, accurately, and directly, both verbally and in writing, to a widely varied audience
- Skills Essential to the Post
- ETL Transactions
- Ability to multitask and prioritise accordingly.
- Work towards and meet deadlines.
- Minimum education Bsc Hons required, preferably in management information systems, computer science, mathematics, business, or data science
- 5 years’ experience in Business Intelligence Data architecture creating DataMart’s
Job Specific Competencies and Knowledge:
- Effective communication skills
- Organisation and time management skills
- Effective analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Commitment to provide a quality service
- Ability to work efficiently with the various IT applications used within the organization
For further information on this Business Intelligence Developer role in Kilkenny please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…