Business Process Analyst
Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Business Process Analyst for their site.
The Business Process Analyst is responsible for identifying operational gaps, inefficiencies and weaknesses in Business Processes across all functional departments and developing and implementing robust and sustainable improvements by working closely with functional SME's and business owners to facilitate change across the organization.
Business Process Management & Supply Chain Lead
Principal Role Responsibilities
- Review Primary Business Processes within Functional departments of Supply Chain, Finance & Purchasing, Design, Quality, Engineering, HR and Sales & Marketing and assess for effectiveness, efficiency, level of integration, robustness and compliance with Business and Quality regulatory requirements.
- Proactively develop, implement and drive new continuous improvement and lean business processes in line with the stated objectives of the Business Process & Supply Chain function.
- Generate detailed process maps of 'as is' operations and develop new processes to maximize effectiveness, integration and robustness for specific improvement projects.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure business requirements are met and processes are fit-for-purpose by gathering and interpreting data, identifying problems and implementing solutions.
- Develop and implement a suite of business performance KPI's to measure effectiveness of current and new business processes.
- Monitor newly implemented business processes to assess effectiveness of implementation, training and execution and impact to business.
- Promote a culture of lean business processes, systems and continuous improvement within the organization.
- Provide support for problem solving and issue resolution.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar position within the Medical Device, Pharma or BioPharma industries.
- Degree in Quality Engineering / Engineering / Science, or equivalent qualification essential (NFQ Level 7, or higher).
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory compliance (FDA, ISO13485) and relevant industry practices. Experience working in a cGMP environment and working with Change Controls.
- Six Sigma, LEAN or other process improvement certifications required
- Experience in working with Lean tools such as 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Six Sigma, DMAIC, Kiazen, etc. in an operational excellence environment.
- Experience in effective workshop facilitation.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize, balance, and manage multiple efforts with strong results/goal orientation.
- Experience in leading and project managing cross functional teams with a proven track record of achieving deliverables, project goals and objectives.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information and ideas in a variety of media. Tactful, confident, at all levels, internal and external.
- Experience in data analysis, trending and reporting. Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write clear and informative technical documentation, routine reports, correspondence, procedures and work flows. Presents numerical data effectively.
- Possesses strong analytical skills and solution-driven thinking; collects and researches data. Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions based on often incomplete information
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Demonstrates organizational values (Customer First, Achieving Excellence, Developing People, Flexibility and Integrity) in carrying out of all assigned responsibilities/tasks.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval