Telephone: 087 2197421
Business Process Manager - Enterprise Excellence Group
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Business Process Manager - Enterprise Excellence Group for their site.
- You will drive MOS/COS Culture Change across Plant 2 Operations, leading, advocating and influencing change whilst driving process and systems excellence.
- You will be responsible for providing leadership, coaching and mentoring on the development of Lean/MOS Principles, Systems and Tools in line with the Cell Operating System and associated connected Pull systems.
- As a member of the Plant 2 COS Steering Committee you will be responsible for leading, guiding, coaching and supporting the conversion of workflows to COS including appropriate stabilization efforts.
- Through this workflow transformation activity you will passionately lead, advocate and champion the pursuit of the COS Target Conditions.
- Your role will involve the development and implementation of Connected COS systems incorporating appropriate Flow/Pull connections across the value stream.
- Through hands on immersion and learning at the Gemba, you will drive the continuous development of the Cell Operating System through Systems Thinking in the pursuit of the next level of everybody everyday improvement.
- This role will involve developing A3/DMAIC problem solving competency of the organisation whilst providing 6 sigma tools and methodology support in the resolution of key business issues.
- As a member of the Plant 2 Management Team, this role will support the development and attainment of key business objectives by providing Policy Deployment system advice and guidance to enable the organisation with MOS/COS in order to achieve its Quality, Service and Cost goals.
- You will champion the incorporation of the COS Target Conditions into next generation New Product Development introductions.
- As a member of the Plant 2 Management Team, you will take on a lead role as value stream coordinator for a specific business, coordinating all activities across this business and representing Plant 2 in associated external communications.
- We are looking for a qualified person to min degree Level 8 in Engineering or Business with 6+ year’s relevant experience.
- You are experienced in Systems Thinking and Coaching with a deep understanding of and passion for MOS Principles and the Cell Operating System.
- You have significant experience in implementing and running the Cell Operating System and creating flow through Connected COS.
- You have an ability to understand complex business processes with and in depth understanding of multiple functions.
- A proven track record in using and coaching A3/DMAIC with ability to see beyond the presenting issue through clear, concise, structured thinking is an advantage.
- You have a passion and humility for learning, coaching and supporting others achieve their potential.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are innovative by nature, comfortable at implementing significant change with excellent interpersonal and people skills, comfortable interacting with employees at all levels.
For further information on this Business Process Manager - Enterprise Excellence Group role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.