Business Process Manager
Job ID: JOB-11984
Business Process Manager
Our client a leading MNC is recruiting for a Business Process Manager. This role is located in Galway but is flexible with the option to work remotely, hybrid or onsite to suit. .. Responsibilities
- Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma).
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross functional project teams.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Measures performance against process requirements.
- Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Provides consultation on the use of reengineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
- Communicates team progress.
- Performs cost and benefit analyses. Organizational Impact:
- Establishes operational plans and implements policies and strategies.
- Decisions impact program schedules, customer satisfaction levels, or allocation of time, material resources, expenditures and funds.
- May have budget or P&L accountability for a department, function or geography.
- Strive for continuous improvement and consistency in deliverables. Innovation and Complexity:
- Proposes modifications to functional operating policies and day to day processes.
- Problems and issues faced are complex, difficult and undefined, and require detailed information gathering, analysis and investigation to understand the problem. Communication and Influence:
- Communicates with internal and external customers and vendors regarding ongoing operations.
- Uses information exchange, influence and active persuasion without direct exercise of command to gain cooperation of other parties .
- May interact on issues that have externally shared objectives.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within one job area.
- Typically has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 5 years relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 3 years prior relevant experience
For further information on this Buisiness Process Manager role please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…