Business Systems Specialist
Business Systems Specialist
Our client, a pharma company are currently looking to recruit a Systems Specialist for their sites in Dublin
- Performance of Electronic System Data Lifecycle Management activities such as: Data Backup and Restore, Data Archiving and Migration.
- Ensure Electronic System Availability by:
- Performing User Account ProvisioningDeprovisioning for stand-alone systems, as well as subsequent User Access Period Reviews.
- Perform Disaster Recovery Testing, and if needed, System Recovery.
- Ensure System Security by:
- Applying OS UpdatesPatches.
- Collaborate with Local BT Teams and Information Security Organization in terms of monitoring and response to vulnerability scans.
- Ensure Electronic System Compliance & Governance
- Perform Audit Trail Management & Review.
- Perform System Periodic Reviews.
- Provide SME input in terms of RCA, CAPA and Change Controls.
- Maintain Electronic System Inventory Management
- Audit & Inspection Support
- Support New Projects (Electronic Systems)
- Maintain an Electronic Systems Administrator program to comply with the requirements of the FDA, EU and ISO 13485, and other relevant regulatory bodies for the site.
- Provide Electronic System Compliance expertise in regard to the revision of DH/DI standards and to provide recommendations regarding DH/DI training materials.
- Leading and participating in continuous improvement initiatives as appropriate.
- Supporting corporate initiatives as necessary.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Compliance criteria established by Governmental Agencies, Boards of Health and Legislative Requirements.
- Strong knowledge of clientserver architecture, Active Directory and networking concepts.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Systems, specifically Windows 2012, 2016 server & VMware and Active Directory, Group policy.
- Strong knowledge of TCIP, DNS, WINS network protocols, Cisco equipment in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Microsoft MCSE/ MCSA, CCNA, CompTIA A+ Networking
- Minimum B.S. Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology, or sciences degree from an accredited institution
For further information on this Systems Specialist role in Dublin please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Production Supervisor We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join our Polymer Core Technology department in an Evening…
Maintenance Engineer – Junior 24 month contract As an all-round Maintenance Engineer you are responsible for: Maintaining, revising and modifying:…
Quality Engineer A leading Medical Device company in Galway is looking to hire a Quality Engineer for their site on…