Telephone: 021 2066287
Business Unit Manager/Senior Operation Manager
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Business Unit Manager/Senior Operation Manager for their site.
The Business Unit Manager is responsible for the leadership and management of a designated Process Value Stream. The Value Stream is an end-to-end, technology-based business that spans from demand planning to distribution.
The Business Unit Manager will be responsible for managing direct manufacturing personnel and assets as well as indirect personnel covering all support functions - including compliance, maintenance, and technical support and planning.
The Business Unit Manager will define and implement local or divisional strategies and targets and objectives for the value stream in alignment with site, company and GPSG strategy. They will set and provide input to strategic performance indicators for the business unit so that operational performance can be monitored and improved. They will have total responsibility and accountability for the Value Stream and will be expected to achieve aggressive performance goals in quality, cost and product delivery.
Main duties and responsibilities within the Value Stream will include:
- Establish and meet customer needs.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
- Maintenance of compliance standards in accordance with statutory (EPA, HSA) and regulatory (FDA, HPRA) requirements.
- All Scheduling activities within the Value Stream including plant operations, maintenance and process cleaning activities.
- Continuous optimization of all value stream activities.
- Achievement of operational, compliance and financial targets.
- Personnel within the value stream.
- Holding all individuals in the Process Team accountable for their Performance.
- Talent management at a higher level by assessing and developing High Potentials.
- Responsible and accountable for the Safety of personnel and Operations under direct control.
- Responsible for the maintenance and optimization of all related Processing plant and ancillary equipment
- Achieve Annual Business Plan Commitments in line with optimum cost
Key Competencies Required
- Leadership and development of all colleagues within Manufacturing.
- Customer focused.
- Results Driven.
- Facilitate an environment of continuous improvement and innovation.
- To provide leadership and a clearly identifiable work ethos.
- Collaboration and teamwork.
- Ensure PC&D completed timely and effectively.
- Strategic Thinker.
- Talent Development.
- Integrity and Credo-based actions.
- Work as a strategic partner with all other departments within the company and to align across J & J companies.
- Lead and Sponsor cross-functional teams as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree Qualification
- >10 years Operational Experience (can be engineering and other roles).
- Proven track record of delivering transformational results across safety, quality, reliability and cost.
- Masters Qualification
- Lean Qualification
- Financial Qualification.
- Multi Industry experience.
For further information on Business Unit Manager/Senior Operation Manager role in Cork please contact Anne Gough on 086 0449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval