Our client, a medical device company in Roscommon are currently looking to recruit a Buyer Planner for their site.
Candidate will have responsibility for planning and procurement of materials and services in a lean, customer focused environment.
- Customer Support, Production Planning, Procurement of raw material and service, Vendor & Inventory Management
- Process Customer demand and follow through on sales orders to meet targeted service levels.
- Prepare / issue weekly, monthly and quarterly production plans to meet customer demand.
- Place Purchase orders to support production plans in line with budgeted cost.
- Ensure continuity of supply of materials in a cost effective manner.
- Negotiate pricing and terms for materials and services.
- Liaise with quality for Vendor selections and audits.
- Comply with and maintain ISO standards.
- Support the purchase of consumables.
- Focus on continuous improvement and department KPI?s.
- Monitor and Process updates to MRP system.
- Ensure environmental impact of all operations is considered in relation to purchasing, waste management, recycling, and energy.
- Comply with Environmental Health and Safety policy procedures.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with good organisational and communication skills.
- 5+ years? experience in a similar role.
- Experienced understanding of MRP systems.
- A pro-active approach, with the ability to priorities and work well under pressure.
- APICS/IIPIM qualifications are desirable.
- Healthcare experience and advantage
For further information on this Buyer Planner position please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please note Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.