Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a medical device company in Clare is currently looking to recruit a Buyer Planner for their site.
- Plan assigned parts to meet required safety stock levels & customer demand in distribution Centers
- Review forecast updates & update Batch sizes on a quarterly basis
- Work with Finished Goods Planner to manage supply to customers
- Update weekly schedule & review with Formulation & Fill/Packing operations
- Complete monthly volume plan & communicate with Operations & Finance
- Review capacity requirements for monthly & annual required production volumes
- Purchase assigned parts from approved supplier base per agreed purchase policies
- Meet inventory targets & continuously review stocking policies to reduce inventory levels
- Add/review purchased parts to determine if any items can be moved to Kanban
- Review & ensure Freight budgets are being adhered to & savings made
- Manage Supplier base with regular business reviews & supplier scorecards
- Support Purchasing/NPI projects as assigned by manager
- Business Degree or equivalent APICS Certification or IIPMM Diploma and/or has at least 6 years’ experience in a relevant Buyer/Planner position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a methodical and accurate manner.
- Experience of working in an MRP/MPS environment.
- Ability to use Oracle Manufacturing would be an advantage
- Experience in setting up visual planning/lean inventory management processes would be an advantage
For further information on this Buyer Planner role in Clare please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.