Telephone: 086 7738651
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Buyer Planner for their site.
- In conjunction with the Senior Planner, schedule and maintain daily/weekly/monthly production planning activities in the execution of the Master Production Schedule to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Monitoring daily production output and coordinating any schedule variances.
- Develop, maintain, analyse and publish KPI’s relevant to business unit & department as appropriate.
- Complete quarterly EE&O (Excess, Expired & Obsolescence) analysis for defined set of product ownership.
- Maintain accurate SAP master data to ensure 100% system data accuracy.
- Implement improvement opportunities within the Materials Management Group & participate in continuous improvement activities across all other internal departments.
- Requirement & Order Administration: Establishes and/or reviews requirements, generates, adjusts and expedites purchase orders based on MRP results (or results based on other planning systems). Coordinates with the Planners, Budget Owners & Suppliers to maintain optimal service levels. Interfaces with core functions such as quality, engineering, planning and product development Identify areas of risk and implement mitigating action.
- Supplier Management: Responsible for managing the day-to-day supplier relationship.
- Quality: Adheres to all applicable (Site, Corporate or Regulatory) requirements; Reviews and approves all change requests; Maintains accurate Master Data, AVL, Info record, Source List, e-Req etc.
- Lean, Cost & Other: Perform other tasks as needed in support of achieving the highest level of quality, customer satisfaction and TCO. Assist in the in the preparation and execution of the annual materials budget.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a Level 8 (240 ECT's) degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a relevant role.
- Influential team & fully motivated to achieve & demonstrate best practices in line with the department objectives.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Previous experience in a Medical Device, lean manufacturing driven company is desired.
For further information on this Buyer Planner role in Galway please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.