Job ID: JOB-12480
We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain professionals about this great new job opportunity in Cork with one of our leading clients. Our client, a global leader in the medical device industry, are looking to attract a Buyer/Planner to join the end to end supply chain team on a permanent basis. This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages including healthcare, bonus, pension and stocks for employees at all levels.
Strive for high performance across key Supply Chain Metrics in Quality/Service/Cost. Become a leader of Sales Inventory & Operations Planning cycle with responsibility for global divisional collaboration to drive strategic investment decisions. Learn how to integrate and deploy complex new products into the business and work with a global supply base on delivery excellence.
Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Supply Chain in Cork and we can talk through if it’s the right job for you. Based in Cork this role is commutable from Kerry and Tipperary.
- Develop / lead the implementation of site planning and purchasing activities to support an agile end to end supply chain that contributes to best in class supply chain performance for the network.
- Lead the local Sales Inventory & Operations Planning (SI&OP) process for individual business units, and co-ordinates primary decision making relating to capacity and supply.
- Utilise and leverage end to end supply chain planning platforms to ensure data based decision making for key business investment decisions.
- Maintain a comprehensive purchasing system and support tactical purchasing requirements for a cross section of raw materials.
- Engage with suppliers on various inventory and delivery management programs to maintain a balanced supply to operations.
- Drive a continuous improvement focus relating to Material Requirements Planning and supplier engagement.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to support global supplier evaluation and selection.
- Provide supply chain SME guidance on New Product Development and Integration activity to ensure primary goals of Quality, Service and Cost are achieved.
- Interface and partner with core functions such as operations, quality, engineering, and process development to support new product integration and drive operation excellence in day to day business.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Level 8 qualification in a Business/Purchasing or related field is required.
- APICS / IIPMM or equivalent certification an advantage.
- Demonstrated successful experience in a similar Supply Chain role.
- Competency in Microsoft PC Applications. Working knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision.
For more information on this role in Cork please contact Peter Muldoon on 086 0462367 or Email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…