Job ID: JOB-11836
Our client, a medical device company in Galway, are currently recruiting for a Buyer Planner. As buyer planner, you will lead the relationship with your suppliers, negotiate pricing, manage supply orders and monitor inventory levels. The Buyer Planner will also support the Supplier Quality Engineers and participates in project teams to coordinate related supplier activities.
- Be the main external / internal contact with Suppliers
- Update and use ERP systems in relation with Suppliers accounts, prices and orders
- Provide data and assess Suppliers Service level and performance
- Negotiate prices and plans savings to maximise profitability
- Plan, execute and monitor procurement of components, On Time in Full
- Define the components supply parameters and update them when necessary
- Monitor inventory levels
- Participate in negotiating and enforcing Suppliers Supply and Quality Contracts terms.
- Execute Change Control related actions, in line with the company’s Quality System
- Participate in project teams to coordinate related supplier activities
- Proactively reports and solves components availability issues; troubleshoot when necessary
- Engage with order scheduling and production planning to ensure adherence to customers service level
- Complete special projects and assignments as requested.
- APICS certification (CPIM or CSCP) is a plus.
- B. Comm, BBS or equivalent work experience required
- 4 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment preferred.
- Significant experience using MRP / ERP systems, especially Advance Planning Systems.
- Understanding of ERP System and Microsoft Office products, proficiency in Excel.
- Strong communication, time management and presentation skills.
- Detail-orientated, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadline.
- Data analysis and numeric skills with, using logic and reasoning to identify solutions.
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Aisling Merrick on 086 8395533 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…