Buyer & Planning Supervisor
Job ID: JOB-12143
Buyer & Planning Supervisor
Our Client a leading MNC is recruiting for a Buyer & Planning Supervisor to join their team in Clare.
- Supervise the Purchasing & Planning activities of a set of value stream products within the company.
- Manage and support the development of a team of Buyer/Planners
- Lead and motivate a dynamic team driving/implementing continuous Lean process and system improvements using the Danaher Materials Systems
- Define and execute strategic objectives for the team
- Manage assigned Finished Goods to meet set safety stock levels and customer demand in Distribution Centres
- Work with Finished Goods Planners to manage supply to customers
- Complete monthly Manufacturing volume plan and communicate with Operations & Finance
- Review capacity requirements for monthly & annual required production volumes
- Purchase assigned materials for Beckman Coulter Ireland Inc. from approved supplier base per agreed purchase policies
- Manage Supplier base with regular business reviews & supplier scorecards, including focus on supplier validation and introduction
- Meet set Inventory targets & continuously review stocking policies in order to optimise Inventory design levels
- Support Purchasing/NPI projects as assigned by manager
- Level 8 Bachelor’s Degree with a min 5+ years experience or equivalent APICS certification or IIPMM Diploma with a min 8+ years experience in a relevant Buyer/Planner position
- 2 years Supervisory experience required
- Experience working and implementing / improving Lean systems would be a desired advantage
- Highly numerate with a strong aptitude for data analysis and achieving high quality output
- Experience in using Oracle Manufacturing would be an advantage
- Experience working in an MRP/MPS environment
For more information on this role in Clare please contact Kenneth O’Reilly on 0860462367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…