New roles are open for Production Supervisors in a medical device multinational across various production units, across different shifts. There are fixed term contracts and permanent roles open.
- To develop and maintain a feasible plan for hiring, training and management of personnel and to ensure quality issues, process and material flows are operated efficiently.
- Manage employees by also adhering and advising on the core values.
- Work with the other departments including Engineering, Quality, Logistics, Finance, R&D, HR etc.
- HETAC Level 8 (Honours Degree) in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in medical device or manufacturing environment.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision.
- Strong people management experience.
- Planning - including developing /maintaining a viable plan incorporating hiring, training, capacity-modeling, efficiency/yield assumptions, ramp-rate, learning-curve etc.
- Liaising with ware-housing, quality assurance, bulk-packaging and sterilisation areas to ensure prompt shipment of product.
- Maintaining GMP / Housekeeping at a high level within the department through the involvement of all team members.
- Cross-functional management of QA, materials, IS and HR support for the team.
- Interacting and liaising with the other manufacturing teams and Logistics to prioritise backorders.
- Managing process and material flows, space management, and working with the Engineering group to maximise utilisation of space designated for specific operations area.
- Administration duties which include Time and Attendance system, Holiday planning, Build Plan review Back Order review, Travel planning etc.
- Works with EHS to identify significant environmental impacts of operations and to establish goals and targets around significant environmental impacts.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to liaise with various support groups.
- Previous experience of people-management and demonstrated ability in people motivation, organising and team building would be a distinct advantage.
- Solid record of attention to detail and strict adherence to procedures.
For further information on this role please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.