Our client, a manufacturing company in Waterford are currently looking to recruit Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
for their site.
- As a member of the Supply Cain team you will be responsible for maintaining and building relationships with our clients and suppliers in order to maintain best in class customer satisfaction while managing end to end supply chain activities.
- Manage Business Unit S&OP process to minimize variability and align production plan, procurement requirements, and financial impacts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Produce production plans and execute purchase orders to support production plans.
- Develop inventory strategies that balance supplier volume price while ensuring product availability and minimising financial month End and E&O impact.
- Participate as a team member to drive improved MRP accuracy.
- Ensure supplier management compliance with activities such as effective AVL management, Measuring and communicating KPI?s, developing supplier strategies, Completing scheduled Audits.
- Work with our client and coordinate internal with Project team, Quality, Production, Finance and other departments as required to resolve delivery, production and CAPA issues.
- Drive compliance within supply chain to ensure adherence to cGMP/ ISO13485 standards in the areas of Supplier management, Inventory management, and Planning, while also improving current SOP?s.
- Excellent attention to detail superior customer service, planning, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Effective negotiation, presentation and diplomacy skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, self-motivated with ability to complete tasks on time.
- Take appropriate action when necessary to meet objectives.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools (Work, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Degree Qualified with specific or additional qualifications in the area of supply chain management, logistics and/or planning including an APICS, CPIM or APICS CSCP certification.
- 3-5 years? experience of Supply Chain in the area of CRM, Supplier management, planning, and inventory management within a Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong understanding of MRP functionality (Item Master, BOM, Inventory Management, Safety Stock).
- Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical RA / GMP compliance, and Client/Supplier agreements.
- Proven ability with developing SOP in align with GMP compliance.
For further information on this Buyer/Planner role in Waterford please contact Aoife O Reilly on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval