Buyer / Planner Administrator
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a third party Buyer / Planner administrator for their site.
- To effectively plan the product portfolio assigned.
- To support the other members of the supply chain team in reference to strategic and tactical capacity planning horizons
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the preparation of the Sales & Operations Planning business Process
- To ensure that forecasts for the assigned area of responsibility are converted to orders at the time fences.
- To assess incoming customer orders in terms of plant capability and material availability and define the first promise date for delivery
- To maintain the MRP data on the system for assigned products and areas
- To review monthly the capacity loading for the assigned workcentre reporting potential bottlenecks and issues.
- Prepare assigned schedule in co-operation with relevant departments.
- To prioritise planned production in assigned areas in the case conflicts and bottlenecks.
- To liaise with purchasing and artwork control to manage BOM changes inline with customer requirements and open orders to ensure that stock write offs are minimised.
- Liaise with customer i.e. Chanelle Veterinary and Chanelle Medical Sales & Marketing department with regard to delivery dates, order status, etc. for the areas assigned
- Manage schedules such that short shelf materials are identified and consumed before expiring.
- Prepare supply chain metrics on a weekly basis.
- Manage the assigned shipping schedules.
- Respond to Customer Service/Registration queries for stock quantities and values
- Maintain & Monitor Reject notices on Q-Pulse Reject
- Organise dispatch of materials with Warehouse and Freight Company to third parties
- Follow up with Suppliers – Invoice queries
- 2 years experience of planning in a regulated industry ideally pharmaceuticals.
- Experience of production, manufacturing or packing operations desirable
- Excellent IT Skills specifically intermediate to advanced Excel
- ERP/MRP Systems experience a distinct advantage
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise workload & work to deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and good attention to detail
For further information on Buyer / Planner role in Galway please contact Fiona on 086 7738651 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.