Telephone: 086 8395533
C# Software Developer - R&D
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a C# Software Developer - R&D for their site.
- Develop the software code compliant with the requirements of the project;
- Guarantee the quality and the intelligibility of the written software;
- Suggest possible new developments to reach easier and more effective solutions.
- Write the Detailed Design Specifications
- Implement the code compliant with the requirements of the project and indications the Coordinator;
- Respect the standard operative procedure for code writing style;
- Support the Validation Specialist, explaining the logic of the solution developed;
- Participate to Release Process.
- Produce Test Scenarios of each single task (Given When Then).
- Work together with testing dept. in case of automatic testing.
- Assist the After Sales as second level support.
- Fix the code in the case of issues to provide SW patches.
- Soft Skills
- Analysis skill
- Identify priorities skill
- Learning skill
- Problem solving ability
- Stress tolerance
- Target Oriented
- Develop in C#
- Develop in C/C ++
- Handle Data Storage in SQL Server
- Develop in Windows Environment
- Knowledge of Software Engineering
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN Network
- Understandings of Computer Vision
- Develop real-time devices
Minimal Work Experience required 1- years experience
- Experience in the field of Industrial software
- Experience in developing software
- Experience in Software Testing
- Technical Diploma – Information Technology - Electronic
- Software Engineering /Computer Science / Automation Engineering /
- Electronic Engineering
For further information on this C# Software Developer - R&D role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval