Telephone: 086 8395531
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a CAD Administrator for their site on a fixed term
The CAD Administrator will provide direct CAD administrative support, CAD modeling, drafting and training support to the Engineering teams located at the Research facility. Position will have a shared influence and responsibility of working with global CAD/PLM administration teams during system upgrades and/or data migrations, specifically MCAD (SolidWorks, I-deas NX) and PLM toolsets (Teamcentre). Will collaborate closely with Engineering to help maintain and improve CAD efficiencies within the normal day to day operations of the team.
- Assist teams in training and access to CAD data from the global Teamcentre PLM system.
- Direct support and training for teams interfacing with the change management systems.
- Facilitate the use and training of approved CAD tools (SolidWorks, I-deas NX, Orcad/Allegro).
- Serve as helpdesk contact for client CAD/PLM software issues assisting teams directly with data work workflow issues. Provide IT escalation to resolve as needed for system end issues.
- Provide direct CAD design and associated documentation support as needed.
- Assist in the validation of software tools and system upgrades.
- Assist overall global CAD/PLM administration with Engineering software budgets and renewals.
- Communicate regularly with Engineering, IT and PM colleagues as needed to keep all parties informed on the status of CAD/PLM systems, new developments and key issues.
- Become a key driver of global collaboration and integration strategies for CAD and PLM tools.
- 5yrs experience in the direct administration and support of CAD and PLM systems and IT interface.
- Teamcentre, SolidWorks, I-deas NX, Orcad/Allegro experience a plus.
- Proven track record of supporting CAD clients with exceptional timely and professional support.
- CAD design and/or drafting experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision is essential.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret technical documentation in English.
- Competent English writing skills are essential.
- Ability to effectively present and communicate information to management and the Engineering peers being supported.
For further information on this CAD Administrator role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval