Our client a medical device company in Cork are seeking a Calibration Engineer for their site.
To organize and control the calibration programme at the Cork Facility.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To compile and own the Calibration Standard Operating Procedure.
- Be aware of the required technical standards regarding the calibration.
- Be aware of the "State of the Art" equipment used in the manufacture and inspection of products.
- Play a major part in the selection, approval and installation of Computerized Calibration System.
- Continually monitor effectiveness of the calibration system.
- Identify opportunities to reduce excess equipment within calibration system
- Identify methodology where calibration frequency can be increased
- All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
- To adhere to the company's procedures as detailed in the csop manual
Key Competencies Required:
- Good team player/flexible
- Attention to detail
- Logical & Analytical Approach
- Planning & Organizing Skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Engineering background preferably in the Mechanical Engineering area either at Certificate or higher
- Computer Literacy - Word, Excel, Access, etc.
- A minimum of 2 -3 yrs. experience as a Calibration Technician/Engineer in an Engineering / Medical Devices company
- Understanding of requirements for calibrating to National / International standard
- FTE/volume in % 100 Non Technical Skills and Additional Details
For further information on this Calibration Engineer role in Cork please contact Anna on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie