Telephone: 086 2755151
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Calibration Engineer for their site, on a contract basis
To organise and control the calibration programme at the Cork Facility.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To compile and own the Calibration Standard Operating Procedure.
- Be aware of the required technical standards regarding the calibration.
- Be aware of the "State of the Art" equipment used in the manufacture and inspection of J&J products.
- Play a major part in the selection, approval and installation of Computerised Calibration System.
- Continually monitor effectiveness of the calibration system.
- Identify opportunities to reduce excess equipment within calibration system
- Identify methodology where calibration frequency can be increased
- All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
- To adhere To the Company's Procedures as Detailed in the CSOP Manual
Key Competencies Required
- Good team player/flexible
- Attention to detail
- Logical & Analytical Approach
- Planning & Organising Skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified
- Computer Literacy - Word, Excel, Access, etc.
- A minimum of 2 -3 yrs experience as a Calibration Technician/Engineer in an Engineering / Medical Devices company
- Understanding of requirements for calibrating to National / International standard
For further information on this Calibration Engineer role in Cork please contact Roisin on 086 2755151 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval