Our client, a leading medical device company in Cork is recruiting for a Calibration Engineers to join the Cork facility equipment engineering team. The Calibration Engineer will be responsible to provide Maintenance support to Operations, in ensuring operational goals and objectives are achieved for the plant.
- Generate Monthly Schedule of Calibrations for both Site & External Calibrations.
- Co-ordinate Monthly Calibration schedule of works with Calibration Technicians to complete same to plan.
- Manage unplanned/unscheduled calibrations as they arise.
- Generate & Approve Equipment Calibration Specifications (ECS) for new Equipment in conjunction with Value Stream Engineers.
- Maintain a review of existing SOP’s and update as necessary.
- Create new SOP’s in Calibration as required.
- Review & Approval of all on Site and External Calibration works.
- Generate & manage all non-conforming events (NCEPs) in the Calibration function.
- SME in the role of equipment calibrations and provide guidance/recommendations on calibration capability/reliability.
- Provide training to calibration technicians as required.
- Possesses a broad knowledge of the business and service provision in calibrations. Effectively understands the needs of the business and makes priority decisions accordingly.
- SME for Calibrations in all internal & external quality audits & support in same in the role as audit facing SME for the Site.
- Previous experience in the use of Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager (BMRAM) or equivalent system an advantage.
- Degree or Masters in relevant Engineering or Science discipline (Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronic, Production etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant role.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Medical Device or experience in a regulated industry is preferred
For further information on this Calibration Engineer role in Corok please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.