Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Calibration Engineer to work with their equipment engineering team for their site.
Act as a member of the Cork facility equipment engineering team. To provide Maintenance support to Operations, in ensuring operational goals and objectives are achieved for the plant.
- Generate Monthly Schedule of Calibrations for both Site & External Calibrations.
- Co-ordinate Monthly Calibration schedule of works with Calibration Technicians to complete same to plan.
- Manage unplanned/unscheduled calibrations as they arise.
- Generate & Approve Equipment Calibration Specifications (ECS) for new Equipment in conjunction with Value Stream Engineers.
- Maintain a review of existing SOP’s and update as necessary.
- Create new SOP’s in Calibration as required.
- Review & Approval of all on Site and External Calibration works.
- Generate & manage all non-conforming events (NCEPs) in the Calibration function.
- SME in the role of equipment calibrations and provide guidance/recommendations on calibration capability/reliability.
- Provide training to calibration technicians as required.
- Possesses a broad knowledge of the business and service provision in calibrations. Effectively understands the needs of the business and makes priority decisions accordingly.
- SME for Calibrations in all internal & external quality audits & support in same in the role as audit facing SME for the Site.
- Previous experience in the use of Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager (BMRAM) or equivalent system an advantage.
Education & Qualifications:
- Degree or Masters in relevant Engineering or Science discipline (Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronic, Production etc)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a relevant role.
For further information on this Calibration Engineer role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.