Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Calibration Technician for their site.
The Role of Calibration technician has the responsibility for engineering oversight of the calibration department. Ensures compliance by maintaining and enhancing the calibration system tools and documentation
- Responsible for the maintaining and improvement of the calibration/maintenance systems.
- Maintain all documentation in an organized and controlled manner in compliance with GMP.
- Responsible for the on time completion of all hand held equipment calibrations (snap gauges, ruler, timers etc.).
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure on-time completion of all calibrations not carried out in house.
- Organize with production in advance, times to carry out calibrations to minimize down time of production line
- Replace or repair defective components as required.
- Must be able to plan, organize and implement multiple concurrent tasks.
- Trend and analyze performance data to evaluate the effectiveness of calibration systems.
- Generate reports for out of calibration items in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Work with Validation dept. on new process introductions advising on process parameters.
- Other Engineering and Maintenance tasks as required.
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in engineering, quality or science related discipline. Preferably in Applied Physics and Instrumentation.
- 2-3 years? experience in Medical Device Company working in the Calibration department.
- A good knowledge and interest of Calibration Systems is a must.
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
For further information on this Calibration Technician role in Galway please contact Tracey Lenihan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval