Job ID: JOB-13191
Cal Tech II Cork Job Requirements
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Leads by example by observing and complying with all safety rules and quality regulations, including QSR and ISO Standards. Encourages co-workers to work safely and compliantly.
- Calibrate, maintain, repair, and troubleshoot instrumentation and equipment where appropriate.
- Act as site expert in maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting IM&T equipment.
- Liases with internal customers & stakeholders in the planning and execution of calibration works in line with established schedules.
- Perform Out-Of-Tolerance (OOT) Notifications/Assessments.
- Continuous Improvement; applying cost of quality principles; developing and reporting department metrics.
- Sourcing, recommending, investigating, procuring, and evaluating IM&T equipment and calibration standards.
- Performs the duties of Calibration coordinator where required.
- Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own daily work routine to meet established schedules of work and assigned tasks or projects where applicable.
- Maintains timely, accurate & compliant data within the Calibration Management System.
- Executes calibration workflows (e.g. unscheduled calibrations, on-site calibration coordination, in lab calibrations, etc.)
- Applies knowledge of technical concepts, from basic to complex, towards the resolution of manufacturing and/or research and development of calibration tasks.
- Writing and revising calibration procedures.
- Train others on calibration processes and procedures.
Education & Experience
- A Level 6 Qualification in automation systems / Applied Physics & Instrumentation or Mechatronics
- Experience in the completion of: Temperature/Humidity/Pressure/Level/Flow/Speed/pH/Conductivity/Mass/Time calibrations
- Experience with high speed automated manufacturing equipment is an advantage.
- Experience with calibration of Vision inspection systems is an advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate levels of theoretical knowledge with practical application.
- Good teamworking & communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Relevant working knowledge of an FDA regulated industry and GMP requirements.
- Experience working in a Cleanroom environment is an advantage.
- Previous experience working with a CMMS (preferably BMRAM) is an advantage.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…