Telephone: 086 1070950
Camera System Architect
Our client, a company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Camera System Architect for their site.
The System Architect is responsible for the development of the overall system solution in line with customer needs, project deliverables and technology development roadmap.
System Architecture Design
- Lead and Develop System Architecture Design based on the system requirements, working closely with each of the R&D teams to develop feasible solutions.
- Review of Customer/System Requirements and subsequent translation into internal Systems Architectural design
- Liaise with the Hardware, Mechanical, Software, Production and Test engineering to technically analyse and develop system solutions and allocate system requirements.
- Perform engineering assessment of all internal and external change requests made to the project and translation of these into specific systems requirements updates.
- General hardware, software & product design reviews, problem resolution, FMEA analysis.
- Research, Design and Development of next generation video solutions for both scene viewing and scene analysis products
- Develop proof of concept solutions within a team environment;
- Understand the technology trends to converse with internal and external customers and give guidance in terms of roadmap development – Imager Sensors, Multicore Video Processors, Video Transmission, Image Processing
- Participate in, contribute to or lead technical communication with customers and technology suppliers
- Lead System design activities for the assigned projects
- Participate in Project Teams and report on System Development activities as appropriate
- Complete scheduled tasks within assigned projects to deliver System Development output to the project team as per agreed timing plan
- Ensure all systems work products are baselined & managed through the Configuration Management & Change Control processes.
- Carry out all work to comply with Quality Management System
- Degree in Electronic, Computer or Software Engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years’ experience in electronic product development environment
- Experience with vision products an advantage
- Experience in automotive industry will be an advantage
- Multicore SoC embedded development knowledge an advantage
- The Company reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his/her duties
For further information on this Camera System Architect role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval