Telephone: 087 2197421
Camera Test Development Engineer
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Camera Test Development Engineer for their site.
- Design and develop camera test software in LabVIEW, aligning with company standard test software architecture and development processes.
- Review customer and internal test tooling requirements.
- Create innovative software solutions for real time testing of camera image and diagnostics data.
- Validate test software and test system.
- Document software design.
- Participate in code reviews, both as reviewer and reviewee.
- Participate in technology / supplier / test tool selection for new projects. Keep abreast of the latest technologies and features.
- Contribute to continuous improvements in process and test methodologies.
- Train and support users in the successful use of the test environments.
- A relevant Technical Engineering Degree e.g. Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- The ideal candidate would be a certified LabVIEW architect (CLA) or certified LabVIEW developer (CLD).
- Experience working with TestStand, ideally CTD or CTA qualified.
- Minimum 5 years test development experience in either LabVIEW, MATLAB, or C++.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in using National Instruments PXI hardware.
- Familiar with digital hardware and communications protocols (e.g. I2C, PCIe, SPI, UART).
- Digital hardware debug experience.
- Understanding of software development processes required.
- Experience in data analytics or data mining an advantage.
- Experience using SVN, Doors, an advantage.
- Automotive development / validation experience an advantage.
- LabVIEW FPGA experience an advantage.
For further information on this Camera Test Development Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval