Our client requires an experienced CAPA SME for a Consultancy role in Germany. This CAPA Specialist job is working in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Key Responsibilities of the CAPA job:
- Manage CAPA/NCR activities, acting as a liaison between Quality Assurance and Manufacturing in the area of CAPA/NCR.
- Act as the local SME on all related procedures, ensuring compliance to the relevant divisional and corporate procedures.
- Liaise with other plants in the division to ensure that compliance to CAPA/NCR divisional and corporate requirements is achieved
- Ensure adequate training is developed and provided to all users on the CAPA/NCR system and relevant problem solving tools.
- Co-ordinate, facilitate and promote the use of suitable root cause and problem solving methodologies
Education, Experience and Skills:
- 3 years of experience in a medical device or equivalent manufacturing medical device engineering environment is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated capability to communicate to external stakeholders
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan and complete tasks to a defined timeline.
- Excellent Planning & Organizing Skills
If you're free for a quick chat to find out more about this CAPA Consultancy job or any other Quality Engineering jobs then please call me on my mobile 0868395533.
If you can't talk during the day, please text me and I can ring you at a time that suits.
I look forward to hearing from you, Cliona O Malley - Recruitment Consultant Life Sciences Division with HERO Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval