Telephone: 086 8395531
Car Park Engineer
Our client, in Dublin are currently looking to recruit a Car Park engineer for their site.
Car Park engineer
- National Craft Certificate Electrical or equivalent
- A good IT skill set ,to include computer networking
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge and experience of maintenance planning and scheduling
- Ability to work as part of a small team of Technicians
- Excellent fault finding / fault analysis skills
- Ability to learn on the job
- Excellent standards in the use of MS Office Applications.
Skill set as follows:
- High level technical and electronic skills.
- Installation and maintenance of Car Parking Systems.
- Must be part of a CIF pension scheme
- Knowledge of industry and related quality standards would be an advantage.
- The ability to trace problems and fault find.
- Excellent communication and focus on customer service.
- The ability to attend site meetings and report all information.
- The ability to commission and demonstrate systems once completed.
- Automation knowledge would also be beneficial
- Trustworthy, honest and have integrity.
- Part of a team of 4 who will cover outside normal working hours cover (additional payment to basic)
- Role is primarily Leinster based but will involve travel across the Island of Ireland on occasion.
- Safe Pass.
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Organised, trustworthy, self-motivated, with initiative and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with experience of report writing
- Customer focused with demonstrable commercial awareness
- Full clean class B driving license.
For further information on this Car Park engineer role in Dublin please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval