Telephone: 086 0449371
Centre Application Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Centre Application Analyst for their site.
- Act as the primary point of contact for business to Genesys Support and Professional Services.
- Act as the first point of escalation for issues, requests and outages.
- Assist Genesys support in troubleshooting issues.
- Assist business with communication to Genesys support. Help business understand terminology, scope of their request, etc.
- Set expectations for the business based on information from Genesys and technical expertise.
- Gather business requirement for requests that require a Statement of Work (SOW) from Genesys.
- Help with requirements gathering & documentation
- Review the Genesys SOW to insure Genesys understands requirements.
- Monitor progress and assist with communication to Genesys.
- Administration of PureConnect Cloud (formerly CIC CaaS).
- Identify & manage Call routing changes (small to medium).
- Crate and make changes to surveys.
- Call recorder and Supervisor knowledge.
- Be able to make changes in the line container, line groups container and dial plan
- Moves, Adds, Changes (MAC).
- Add new users.
- Reset passwords.
- Manage line groups and dial plans.
- All other administrative functions that are customer responsibility.
- Monitoring of reports and services to ensure the efficient and appropriate use of services.
- Develop new or adhoc reports.
- Create and manage tickets to the Genesys support.
- Monitor tickets to insure problems and requests to the vendor are being resolved in the appropriate period.
- Work with the business and Support to ensure that all problems and requests are communicated accurately and the vendor had all necessary information.
- Provide user training as necessary.
- Document relevant processes and call flows to ensure consistency and clarity
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- 2-3 years' experience in similar role
- PureConnect (or CIC) certified (2016 R4 or above).
- Proficient in Attendant, Administrator, ICBM
- Ability to influence and lead change effectively
- Ability to engage with people of all levels and build enduring relationships based on trust
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems, with attention to detail
- Ability to work in local/regional/global team environment effectively with internal business partners of all levels & disciplines
For further information on this Centre Application Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.