- To support the OPEX Manager and Value Stream in implementing lean transformation and daily management across the value stream.
- To act as a change agent to bring about improvements in the manufacturing process through the active support, partici-pation and leadership of Rapid Improvement Events
- Executing key activities as part of Lean Transformation and daily management
- To support the launch of all activities needed to incorporate Lean Transformation and daily management into the Value Stream culture;
- Track all changes/improvements made to provide Value Stream Leadership/Management the assurance that changes are effective and lasting
- Bachelor of Science degree or related discipline
- Experience working in a world-class Lean working environment highly preferred
- Knowledge of basic Lean Manufacturing concepts and continuous improvement based tools and techniques
- Strong capability with personal computer applications ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Ability to define problem areas, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to use simple statistical and graphical tools such as pareto analysis
- Must be viewed credibly as either an informal leader or a positive influencer of change
- Must possess strong written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak and communicate effectively with various audiences at the site level..
For further information on this Change Agent role in Galway please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.