Telephone: 087 2197421
Change Management Lead
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Change Management Lead for their site.
About the role:
- Responsible for help driving the change management coming with the Global Customer Services Transformation through different strategies:
- Global Winning Team
- Customer Centricity
- Effective Global Mgmt. systems
- Value Improvement
- Global Technology Solutions
- Strategic Partnerships
Your responsibilities include:
- Working with the Project Management Office and the different strategy owners in defining and implementing the Global Customer Services Transformation program by 2020
- Prepares project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project.
- Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- Oversees responsibilities of the different functional areas as well as Change Management lead for the overall Global Customer Services Transformation
- Ensures that proper change management and business readiness activities have been defined, planned and executed.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or other related field
- Fluent in English, written and verbal and preferably one other European language
- 5-10 years in Finance, Business Process Optimization, Operational Excellence, Transition/Change Management and Project Management
- Computer literate; MS Excel and MS PowerPoint expert, SAP experience is preferred
- Functional competencies: Customer focused, Leadership, Change Steward, Accountable, Minimal Supervision, Very Structured, Process focused.
- Preferable experience in working within a Shared Services and Business Process Outsourcing environment
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Works well under strict deadlines
- Assertive Team player
For further information on this Change Management Lead role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval