Job ID: JOB-12088
Change Manager Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Change Manager. You will be part of a diverse Project management team in Mayo. This is a mid-level SCM documentation, analysis, and project management role. Key Responsibilities
- Maintain project documentation to track and report out on progress.
- Appropriate escalations and risk mitigations to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Meet action deadlines with accurate and complete responses.
- Successful Go-Live and post Go-Live with minimal impact to daily operations.
- Project manage site activities to ensure cohesion and timely completion of tasks.
- Evaluate and document the impact of process and organization changes resulting from OMI transition.
- Process map “before” and “after” process and business flows to support impact evaluation.
- Coordinate and validate process changes across functions to ensure consistency and single point of truth.
- Contribute to design and/or design review of “to be” processes.
- Analyse Master Data and provide mapping/summary.
- Support the team in Process Mapping and documentation
- Co-develop, schedule and provide basic user training . Requirements
- 3rd level education with Supply Chain or Business degree or similar.
- Significant Project Management experience
- SAP Professional with cross-functional implementation experience OR Lean Practitioner with significant experience of documenting “as is” and “to be” processes and managing transition.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Quality systems and requirements.
- Has worked in Manufacturing/Logistics, Customer Service, Planning/Buying or Shared Services environment
For further information on this Change Manager role in Mayo please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…